Established in 2007 in the United Kingdom, Green Motion is now recognized as a world leading brand in the provision of lower CO2 car and van hire.
Green Motion Car and Van hire offers its customers - both leisure and business the opportunity to enjoy great value vehicle rental, while helping to reduce the impact of global CO2 emissions associated with road travel.
In addition to offering lower emission vehicles for hire, Green Motion car and van hire also abides by its own all-embracing environmental policy, ensuring our effects on the planet are kept to a minimum. At last, there is a choice to hire greener vehicles from a greener company.
Green Motion has an exciting opportunity for the right candidate.
- Are you a bright, go-getter with a strong work ethic and passionate about making a difference every day? Do you have a can-do attitude and a sense of fun? And able multitask and perform accounting and clerical function to support marketing operations?
- The ideal candidate will possess the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and has outstanding organization, project management and communication skills
- As the Marketing Coordinator, you will be helping with all the tasks and campaigns that drive quality leads that convert to a sales pipeline
- You will get involved in, but not limited to, event logistics, email marketing, webinars, reporting, lead management, target list creation, syndicated content, content creation, and direct mail
- You will help develop and execute highly targeted campaigns that are account based
- You need some working knowledge of all marketing practices, in particular email marketing, event management and account based marketing techniques
- You care that no lead is left behind, and are not shy to work hand-in-hand with sales and sales managers to ensure flawless lead flow management, follow-up, and reporting
- Requires 2+ years of experience in supporting the execution of successful B2B demand generation programs and digital campaigns
- Exceptional writing, editing, and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record in a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment; willing to roll up his/her sleeves to get the job done
- Excellent understanding of data to drive impactful actions
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple projects with high-quality, timely execution
Additional Employee Expectations
- Understand operational workflows and the balance of routines tasks and ad-hoc work
- Work proactively and positively with a high-level of independence and intrinsic motivation
- Strong organizational, communication, and customer service skills
- Maintain open, professional, and productive dialogue with internal employees and managers
- Operate efficiently and develop a mastery of all assigned tasks
- Exhibit maturity and a leadership mentality
- Anticipate contingencies and adapt to changes quickly
- Be open and willing to learn from others
- Identify areas for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change
- Adhere to company safety and operational policies
- Have a professional work ethic and team-centric mindset
Minimum Training, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and/or Qualifications
The requirements listed above represents the minimum knowledge, skill, and/or abilities required to proficient at this job. There WLL BE on-the-job training to assist the right candidate with getting familiar with all assigned tasks.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ in any of the following customer service or administrative experience in a service industry (i.e. retail, restaurant, hospitality, call center)
- Must have satisfactory background check inclusive of driving (no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the last 5 years) criminal, employment reference, education, and social security
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
Full Time / Part Time
Green Motion is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)