Great opportunity as our eCommerce site continues its growth explosion!
Medline has an immediate opening for an experienced front-end developer to join our software development team. This position will be responsible for designing and implementing solutions for our B2B e-commerce system.
The ideal candidate is someone who is self-motivated, pleasant to collaborate with, and constantly seeking to improve and expand their skills.
In return, Medline offers a casual, entrepreneurial work environment with strong growth potential; competitive compensation; a complete benefits package including medical/dental/vision/life insurance; a 401(k) with company match; and much more!
This individual may work out of either our Mundelein or downtown Chicago office.
- Develop client side code using modern web technologies and application patterns
- Work closely with our in house UX and development teams
- Develop unit tests and provide unit test documentation
- Create supplemental Web UI designs
- Provide technical support for production systems
- Perform code reviews
We're looking for someone with:
Working knowledge of the following UI frameworks is required:
- Minimum of 5 years of UI development experience
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
Applicant should possess a solid understanding of :
- JQuery, JQuery UI
- Angular JS 1.x or Angular 2+
- LESS/SASS CSS preprocessors
Nice to have:
- Single page application design and patterns
- Adaptive/Responsive UI design
- AJAX/REST APIs
- Debugging web technologies for desktop browsers and modern mobile devices (phones/tablets)
- Agile development methodologies
- DevOps practices
More About Medline:
- Experience with Oracle Web Commerce (ATG / Endeca)
Medline is the largest privately held manufacturer and distributor of healthcare supplies in the United States, providing more than 550,000 products that serve the entire continuum of care. Our innovative products and programs can be found in most hospitals, extended-care facilities, surgery centers, physician offices, home care dealers, home health agencies and retail outlets.
Founded in 1910, Medline has grown from a small manufacturer of aprons, surgical gowns and uniforms to a thriving $11 billion global enterprise because of our dedicated people, entrepreneurial spirit and honest values.
Again named one of the country’s "Best and Brightest Companies to Work For,” and once again named to Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces, Medline has experienced fifty-plus years of consecutive annual growth, and is headquartered in Northfield, IL.