HOFFMAN LANDSCAPES, the leading landscape design firm located in Southwestern
Connecticut, is looking to add a member to its award-winning, creative team.
The position of Landscape Designer/Design Assistant works directly with our licensed
Landscape Architects to facilitate the design and sales process. This full time position
requires client and vendor interaction and is distributed among field and office work.
Candidates will contribute to the growth of the department and be involved in projects
from inception through completion.
Candidates are required to be self-motivated, personally accountable and solution
orientated. As a Landscape Designer/Design Assistant at Hoffman Landscapes you will
be responsible for:
- Field inventory, site analysis and design development
- AutoCAD drafting and rendering design solutions
- Construction estimating and contract creation
- Construction documentation for our production team
- Site visits during project construction
- Municipal permit applications, etc.
- Demonstrating role model behaviors on ethics and integrity as well as positively promoting
- BLA from an accredited Landscape Architecture program
- Proficient with computer software programs including AutoCAD, Photoshop, Sketch up,
Word, Excel and Outlook
- 0-5 years of residential design experience
- Excellent design and presentation skills
- Strong work ethic
Hoffman Landscapes serves RESIDENTIAL customers located in Fairfield and Litchfield
Counties in CT and Westchester County in NY. Hoffman Landscapes has a thirty-year track
record of 20% plus yearly growth, top-notch customer service and a positive working
environment. Hoffman offers an attractive benefit package that includes a competitive
salary, health insurance, dental insurance, 401(k), vacation and holidays. We also offer the
excitement and opportunity that can only come from a company that is financially strong
and committed to growth.
If you are a local candidate that is interested in joining the team at Hoffman Landscapes,
please forward your resume and relevant work samples to: