Join our team if you want flexible hours and are passionate to build relationships and deliver tutoring sessions to students who want to learn or need help in SAT Prep and other subjects you're comfortable tutoring.
Primary: SAT test prep for math, reading, and test-taking skills. Experience with Clear Choice Test Prep is a plus.
Secondary: Tutoring pportunities for other subjects
Where will you work?
Student's home specifically near
- Rice Village
- River Oaks
- West University
Why Work for Tutor Doctor of Central Houston
Our tutors can choose which students to accept and determine their own weekly schedule. Be more than a tutor, be a mentor to improve the lives of students and their families.
- Receive a steady stream of available students
- Choose your students and tutoring times to fit your ideal schedule.
- Make your job easier by receiving a detailed profile of your student before tutoring, including academic history, current needs, and goals
- Get paid for your work quickly, easily, and reliably
- Use readily available resources and support to assist you as needed
- Must be located in Central Houston locations mentioned in the job summary or willing to drive to students' homes
- Able to pass and pay for criminal background check
- Bachelor's Degree or pursuing one
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Have reliable transportation and willing to travel to clients' homes
- Most likely be available between 4 PM to 9 PM on weekdays and flexible on the weekends to work around the student's and family's schedule
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $25.00 to $30.00 /hour
- SAT Prep: 3 years (Preferred)
- Tutoring: 3 years (Preferred)
- Are you willing to drive to the Montrose area to a 1 hour or 1.5 hour tutoring session?
Full Time Opportunity: