Vida Verde is a high volume Mexican inspired craft cocktail bar and restaurant located in midtown west. We are currently searching for an experienced events coordinator to join our existing sales team.
The location is a 7,500 sq ft bi level space with a 70 seat outdoor rooftop patio designed to facilitate multiple corporate events simultaneously over each level.
The ideal candidate must have a passion for sales and events along with the associated roles and responsibilities of the position:
- Sell events space and catering to corporate clients
- Write, negotiate and finalize contracts
- Work closely with the venue GM and the FOH management / culinary team to execute events
- Conduct outreach and prospect potential new clients
- Target specific corporate clients throughout the year for
- Assist with developing marketing campaigns and creating event ideas for seasonal campaigns
- Be able to establish, maintain and develop existing and new client relationships to grow the business with repeat business
The ideal candidate must posses strong written and verbal communication skills and demonstrate their ability to negotiate and land contracts.
Vida Verde offers great opportunities to build and grow into a professional hospitality expert while maintaining a healthy and enjoyable work life balance. The ideal candidate must have 2-3 years experience in an events coordinator or similar position at a high volume hospitality establishment.
Compensation will be based on a competitive base salary plus a commission structure, health care contribution, paid vacation, annual year end bonus. INDHARRI1