Mechanical Designer - HVAC and Plumbing Systems
- Engineer In Training (EIT) preferred.
- Experience with HVAC & Plumbing engineering consulting designs.
- Understanding of commercial, industrial, and institutional facilities with ability to interpret and communicate applicable design codes, standards, and specification requirements.
- Ability to assist in scheduling, budgeting, and projects throughout all phases of consulting/design and construction.
- Self-motivated, strong interpersonal skills, and comfortable in a team environment.
- Solid communication skills—both verbal and written.
- AutoCADD, Revit (preferred), and Microsoft Office Suite skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- mechanical design: 3 years
Required work authorization: