Eliassen Group has an immediate need for a QA Automation Manager for our major client in Cincinnati! In this role, you will be essential in developing standards, processes, and best practices around integrating automation into Agile development teams.
Great opportunity to join a growing, innovative organization!
- Lead and coach a highly efficient Test Automation team, create a culture of continuous learning and development.
- Provide goals and objectives for your team in line with Test Automation objectives.
- Ensures new members of the team receive adequate training
- Promote and provide a clear vision, strategy and best practices in the area of Test Automation.
- Work closely with engineering teams to ensure product code is written with test automation in mind.
- Manage test strategy and execution for cross product initiatives.
- Drive implementation and adoption of highly automated in sprint testing integrated into CI/CD processes.
- Ensure framework provides metrics and real-time reporting for automation tests.
- Work intelligently towards building a stable and low maintenance approach for automation, which removes manual efforts within Quality Assurance.
- Monitor team progress as well as the ROI from automated tests regularly. Share and improve results.
- Continuously improve effectiveness of the automated test framework.
- 5+ years’ experience leading a technical team in software QA or development.
- Experience in developing test automation tools and frameworks.
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, and build processes.
- Experience with continuous integration tools and processes such as Jenkins and Maven.
- Experience writing, maintaining and executing automation tests using frameworks such as Selenium, Java or similar. #eg1989
For immediate consideration send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!