Important notes about this opening:
- Due to our 24/7 customer service availability, this role has a non-negotiable shift: Tuesday through Saturday, 8:30am to 5:00pm.
- We will only contact applicants who are fluent or native level in English and Spanish.
- This role is located in New York, NY. This is not a remote opportunity.
- You must be authorized to work and accept employment in the United States by the time you submit an application. We are unable to sponsor individuals for work visas at this time.
Shutterstock is a global technology company that powers one of the world's largest marketplaces for high quality photos, illustrations, videos and music utilized by corporations, creative agencies, media and entertainment production companies, and news agencies of all sizes. Our goal is to help the world experience images, footage, and music in a more beautiful way.
Our mission is to not only provide our customers with the content and tools needed to complete their projects but empower them to use those products in seamless and inventive ways for success. To accomplish our goals, we equip our Customer Care teams with award-winning customer service from our Customer Care Advocates.
Reporting directly to a Customer Care Manager, you will communicate via phone, email, and/or live chat while collaborating with your team members across the globe in Berlin and Singapore! You can expect to answer product questions, troubleshoot user issues, develop relationships with the customers, and handle any other miscellaneous care needs with customers who prefer to speak in Spanish and English.
- Interact with existing and prospective customers via inbound phone calls to provide product and package information and account assistance
- Reply to email, live chat, and social media inquiries about products and services
- Listen to the customer's needs, projects and goals to recommend the best products, and send as referrals to the appropriate sales team
- Achieve productivity standards and goals while maintaining the highest level of courteous and professional customer care
- Record customer interactions, details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as the actions took
- Use Salesforce to track, gather information, and/or troubleshoot customer issues
- Refer unresolved customer issues to designated Customer Care Manager for resolution
- To be fluent (both written and oral) in English and Spanish
- 1-2 years of customer service, solving complex issues, troubleshooting, and problem resolution; preferably within e-commerce, media, or software organizations.
- Exceptional writing abilities to provide clear and empathetic customer support through email and live chat
- Understanding of Photoshop and digital imaging manipulation techniques
- Some knowledge of stock photography licensing terms (ie, royalty free versus rights managed)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience, not required, but preferred.
- Passionate about the customer and the service you provide to them
- Able to thrive within and welcome organizational change
- Highly organized and detail oriented to manage multiple tasks at once
- Driven to complete tasks swiftly and thoroughly
About Shutterstock, Inc.
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE:
SSTK ( https://studio-5.financialcontent.com/prnews?Page=Quote&Ticker=SSTK )), directly and through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider ofhigh-quality licensed photographs ( https://www.shutterstock.com/ ),vectors ( https://www.shutterstock.com/vectors ),illustrations ( https://www.shutterstock.com/category/illustrations-clip-art ),videos ( https://www.shutterstock.com/video/ ) andmusic ( https://www.shutterstock.com/music/ ) to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 750,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 260 million images and more than 14 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world and customers in more than 150 countries. The company also ownsBigstock ( https://www.bigstockphoto.com/ ), a value-oriented stock media offering; Shutterstock Custom,a custom content creation platform ( https://www.shutterstock.com/custom ), Offset, ahigh-end image collection ( https://offset.com/ ); PremiumBeat a curatedroyalty-free music ( https://www.premiumbeat.com/ ) library; and Shutterstock Editorial, a premier source ofeditorial images ( https://www.shutterstock.com/editorial ) for the world's media.
For more information, please visitwww.shutterstock.com ( https://www.shutterstock.com/ ) and follow Shutterstock onTwitter ( https://twitter.com/shutterstock ) and onFacebook ( https://facebook.com/shutterstock ).
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V