At Home Personal Care is a non-medical home care agency currently seeking dedicated and passionate caregivers who love feeling the sense of accomplishment that comes with a good day's work of providing care to our senior population. Through the use of our communication technology (ex: smartphone, or scheduling system), you will be able to stay focused in a fast-paced, high-activity work environment.
Ideally, candidates for this position will have at least 1 year of experience working as a Caregiver.
All candidates must be able to provide a current drivers license, current auto insurance, and social security card.
Positions are available for immediate start. Full time and part time hours are available.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $10.00 to $10.50 /hour
- caregiver: 1 year (Preferred)
- Caregiving: 1 year (Preferred)
- CPR/First Aid (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Reading, writing, and carrying out directions
- Charting or taking notes for others to review
- Providing companionship and supportive listening
- Reporting changes in the health or status of the client
- Feeding clients
- Maintaining patient’s health equipment
- Responding to emergency situations
- Transporting client to appointments
- Providing support with hobbies, studies, and social activities