IT Support Manager
Managed IT Services
Mode5, a leading IT Solutions and Consulting Company, has spent the past 15 years providing technology services to businesses. We deliver top notch IT services, ensuring network performance and simplify technology for our clients. As a rapidly growing organization, we are continually adding new, career-driven team members. We are currently seeking an IT Support Manager to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity for a dedicated professional with the hunger and drive to learn and grow professionally in a great team-atmosphere!
You will provide technical leadership with a focus on high quality customer service. If you are great at leading a team, have strong troubleshooting skills and can communicate effectively, then we want you.
IT Support Manager - Help Desk Manager-
The IT Support Manager plans, organizes, coordinates, assigns, and evaluates the activities of the Support staff to ensure the needs of client support requests are resolved in accordance to established service level agreements. This position will set goals, performs evaluations, provide professional growth and training opportunities to staff establishing a strong technical team to effectively accomplish Mode5’s strategic goals and objectives. The IT Support Manager will also lead in the selection, hiring and retention of qualified support team members and maintain staffing levels to meet the needs of the Support Department.
The IT Support Manager will directly supervise and lead the department’s various Support Specialists and the Support Coordinator who deliver support response for client networks. This position will grow and develop the organization’s perception with existing customers through consistent levels of outstanding customer service and technical excellence. This position must have a strong technical foundation supporting IT networks to properly guide staff in troubleshooting, efficient resolution and act as a technical escalation as needed.
Position requires a minimum of 5+ years of leadership experience.
Additional responsibilities of the IT Support Manager role include:
- Align and direct the Support Department with overall company goals, objectives, and strategies.
- Practice and deliver the Mode5’s goals, vision and core values into the departmental focus and the performance of each team member.
- Provide training and growth opportunities to enhance the team members skills and effectiveness.
- Direct, coach, and motivate Support Department staff by holding individual meetings to align their performance and growth with organizational expectations for success.
- Provide strong technical guidance to staff in troubleshooting, efficient resolution and act as a technical escalation as needed to help resolve client support issues.
- Develops and maintains department processes and policies to enable optimal performance and company growth.
- Monitor and ensure key department metrics are aligned and achieved with company business objectives by setting individual and team goals for department performance.
- Provide strong leadership, maintains open communications with staff or other departments to ensure high employee morale and service quality in every step.
- Work with clients to expedite and resolve customer relations issues and provide proper follow-up to maintain service quality.
- Perform meetings with clients as needed to ensure proper levels of services are met.
- Mange and adhere to Service Level Agreement response and resolution times to clients.
- Identify service trends and proactively drive ticket volume and client issues down.
- Lead in the selection, hiring and retention of qualified support team members to maintain staffing levels as needed in department.
- Training and coaching of new and existing staff members for growth within the Support Department.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, and by participating in professional societies or associations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by President of Operations
As a IT Support Manager, you will work with staff and clients implementing Microsoft Technology. Stellar communication, leadership and customer service skills are essential for this role. You must have the technical skills necessary to lead and grow the support team performing the work. We are seeking a highly motivated professional who is eager to grow, learn, and gain new skills.
Additional requirements of the IT Support Manager include:
- Minimum of 5+ years of leadership and employee management. Proven track record in leading IT support, helpdesk, or service delivery teams consisting of eight or more individuals.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree (or additional equivalent job experience).
- Previous technical support experience to direct team in troubleshooting and resolution.
- Strong knowledge of configuring and supporting Microsoft networks in a business environment
- Technologies: Windows Server 2008/2012/2016, Active Directory, Exchange, Terminal Services, Virtualization, and Citrix.
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with customers, staff and vendors.
- Excellent leadership skills to deliver departmental focus, motivation and energy to the team.
- Passion for teamwork, problem solving and excellent customer service delivery in every process.
- Result oriented by managing key metrics to delivery department performance goals.
At Mode5, we provide an exciting, challenging, and fun working environment to expand your career. The nature of the technical consulting with which we provide our clients offers our staff exposure to new and emerging technologies. We are continually growing and providing career development opportunities within our organization through internal promotions. We encourage continual training, and you can take advantage of our Personal Development Program. You will enjoy working alongside other talented people within an organization that takes pride in what we do!
Additional benefits of the IT Support Supervisor role include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Simple IRA Savings Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off Program
- Paid Holidays
- Leave Plans
- Life Insurance
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Career Planning Assistance
- Certification Incentive Program
We are committed to providing a positive work environment that encourages and nurtures individual growth through training, education, and development. We encourage our employees to be proactive in their personal growth by seeking opportunities to learn new skills and take on challenges. We foster a climate of mutual trust and respect through open channels of communication throughout our organization.
Join the Mode5 team! Apply today!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer