Immediate Openings on 2nd Shift!
OT Allowed: Yes
Hourly Rate: $14.70hr
The Final Inspection (FAQL) technician inspects silicone rubber implantable medical device components using defined sampling plans to assure Inspection and Deflash processes have been performed effectively by the Inspection/Deflash Technicians.
- Inspection of parts under magnification using defined AQL level sampling plans per requirements of Inspection Process sheet.
- Use gages and Tappi Dirt Chart to verify the quality of parts.
- Communication with supervisors, managers, and Inspection Technicians regarding disposition of parts and reasons for rejection.
- Training of new and existing Inspection Technicians on Inspection and Deflash processes.
- Cooperate with and demonstrate professional conduct with coworkers and managers.
- Meet company standards for quality and productivity.
- Complete various required paperwork and documentation error free.
- Follow all procedures for cleanroom operation, cleanroom attire, and contamination control.
- Follow all company procedures for trace ability, line clearance, process control, safety, and housekeeping.
- Prevent damage or loss to parts, tools, fixtures, and equipment.
- Accurately input data into ERP system on a daily basis (including clock in time, work orders worked on, operation worked on, indirect work performed, quantities of parts produced and quantities of parts that are deviated).
REQUIRED SKILLS / ATTITUDES:
- Able to fill out required documents and labels in English
- Able to read and understand process documents and work instructions in English
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to multitask
- Good hand dexterity and fine hand manipulation skill; physically able to perform pinch grasp and repetitive motions
- Able to sit or stand for extended periods
- Must be able to lift 20 pounds.
- Must have adequate visual skills to perform inspection of parts with a microscope
- Willing and able to problem solve when something isn’t working right
- Good work ethic (comes to work and returns from lunch and breaks on time, works hard to reach work standards, tries to minimize waste)
- Team player that gets along well with others (respectful of supervisors and co-workers, helps others by offering assistance and ideas when appropriate)
- Is proactive in identifying potential problems or opportunities to increase productivity and quality, decrease waste and improve morale
- Follows through on tasks and projects as assigned
- Communicate effectively with company's employees and Management. Demonstrates all of the company's corporate values
- Open & honest communications
- Team work
- Customer focus
-Clean Room experience
-If you have worked with microscopes or microscopic medical equipment
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule