Reporting to the CEO
In 2019 shoppers will spend more than $600m shopping through Giving Assistant's platform, transforming their everyday shopping into charitable giving.
We are a fast growing, social-mission driven, for-profit, Certified B Corporation. We are also rather profitable, which seems to be rare these days! We make “giving back” easier and more rewarding for shoppers, nonprofits and consumer brands alike.
Through our partnerships with more than 3,000 of the most popular, trusted consumer brands, such as Apple, Urban Outfitters and Home Depot, we've made it easier than ever for people to generate free donations to their favorite nonprofit organizations, while shopping at their favorite stores.
We have an ambitious goal for 1 million shoppers to have “given back” through Giving Assistant by the end of 2019.
To date, our online shoppers have donated $5 million of their cash back reward earnings to tens of thousands of U.S. nonprofits.
To transform everyday shopping into charitable giving.
OUR CORE VALUES:
Work Smart, Live Well
Do More with Less
Be a Team Player
Uphold Integrity & Transparency
Find purpose, excitement, and an opportunity to make a legacy you're proud of, working with us at Giving Assistant. We're searching for a talented and driven digital marketer with years of experience in paid acquisition, optimizing growing user acquisition campaigns, across myriad channels for Customer Acquisition Cost. The ideal candidate must be able to solve complex problems with simple systems. You should have years of experience managing a team to execute split testing, including producing creatives, copy, running QA, implementing proper tracking, and running data analysis to identify ROAS breakthroughs. You should have years of experience with cross-functional team communication, prioritization systems and project management. You should have experience being resourceful with responsibilities, such as hiring a team and contractors, building new workflows, and strategically implementing new software. You should love coaching, mentoring and learning.
Our business is growing rapidly and presents unique, evolving challenges for a leader in digital marketing who wishes to capitalize on their experience for maximum impact. You should help cultivate and thrive in a high productivity environment, be excited to help construct the rules, and be thrilled to work together with a team of mission-driven entrepreneurs, including a CEO with an exit.
- Build and lead growth and marketing teams, taking responsibility for driving sessions, acquisition, gross merchandise value and gross profit margin.
- Develop strategy and execution across all digital channels, managing for company wide goals, including driving sessions, acquisition, gross merchandise value & gross profit margin.
- Assume stewardship over fast-growing and robust organic & email-drip outbound channels. Support and advocate on behalf of the Directors of Growth, SEO & Director of Growth, Nonprofit with regards to strategy, prioritization, high-impact project briefs, 3rd party services, streamlined execution and budget.
- Take responsibility for conversion rate optimization across all products & channels, managing for company wide goals. Build a team or hire an agency.
- Working together with the VP of Brand Partnerships, develop innovative and creative growth strategies across multiple channels that produce a scalable ROAS for advertising brand partners.
- Architect and execute strategy for using email marketing, segmentation, attribution & personalization to drive gross merchandise value for advertising brand partners.
- Build and manage the Marketing team to optimize multi-channel campaigns and creatives for various ad programs.
- Architect strategy and roadmap for adding additional channels, such as email, SEM, retargeting, display advertising and social media advertising.
- Ongoing account optimization, including structure & targeting improvements, keywords, bid management processes, new creatives, and A/B testing various conversion funnels and offers.
- Track and analyze key metrics related to marketing performance and partner with operations to produce company wide visibility into real-time metrics.
- Day-to-day tracking of media spend across all vendors, ensuring monthly spend targets are realized.
- Be the subject matter expert for all things advertising and paid growth and share emerging best practices in this field.
- Own digital marketing metrics and key performance indicators, presenting results to leadership and recommending solutions.
8+ years of growth / digital marketing experience with a track record of driving customer acquisition via myriad digital channels.
8+ years in scaling active users, as a player or a coach, via SEO, SEM, Email Outbound, and other channels.
6+ years of overall digital marketing experience with increasing responsibility, scope, outcomes, business impact.
5+ years experience managing teams and producing positive results.
5+ years experience driving digital demand and pipeline programs.
4+ years experience, as player or coach, using targeting for scaling user acquisition via Social.
4+ years experience, as player or coach, using email to drive engagement.
Enthusiastic team player with the ability to work collaboratively with global, cross-functional, multi-disciplinary teams.
Well-developed time management and prioritization skills.
Impeccable attention to detail and strong organizational skills as well as excellent communication skills, executive presence and experience communicating with C-suite executives.
Strong communication skills, with the ability to present complex ideas to peers, stakeholders, and executive leadership in order to gain buy-in and drive change, alignment, adoption, engagement.
Experience in writing project briefs and ability to articulate ideas via exec-ready decks.
Strong analytical skills and an ability to interpret data to derive actionable insights; experience working with a multi-touch attribution vendor a plus.
Technically savvy with a pulse on trends and innovations within AdTech and the digital marketing landscape.
Experience with digital testing theory, strategy, and tools is a plus.
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple projects with tight deadlines, especially during key seasonal periods.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Marketing, or related field preferred.
Have a measurable positive impact on society. We are on track to donate $17 million to charity by 2020.
Work with a team of passionate professionals (and a few dogs!) in a new, beautiful & environmentally friendly skyscraper.
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Quarterly company retreats and volunteer activities
Complimentary breakfast and snacks
Stipend for Continuing Education
Work from home Fridays
Weekly company social