Direct Canning Operations for Optimum Performance
- Must develop systems and controls to ensure compliance with quality standards
- Must communicate with all department managers and USDA to accomplish their goals.
- Crider, Inc. requires all employees to comply with and support all Food Safety and Quality policies, programs and procedures to insure our products meet and exceed consumers’ expectation.
- Manage Management/ Supervisory team members
- Direct and Monitor Performance against Plan
- Direct and Monitor Plant Costs
- Direct and Monitor Qualifications
- Direct and Monitor compliance with company policy, Labor Agreements, quality specs, sanitation standards, regulatory standards, safety standards.
- Assist managers in plant problem-solving
- Generate and direct improvement projects to increase quality, safety and productivity performance and to decrease costs.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in Canning Manufacturing.
- Leadership: a demonstrated ability to lead people and get results from others
- Planning: an ability to think ahead and plan over a one to two year period
- Management: the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Problem analysis and problem resolution capabilities at both strategic and functional levels
- Strong customer orientation
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Commitment to company values
Preferred Relevant Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree with production experience, or equivalent experience
- Advanced computer efficiency.
- Knowledge of yields, efficiency, and cost
- Lean Manufacturing Principles
- Six Sigma/ Process Improvement Training
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CRIDER Foods, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, CRIDER Foods, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Plant Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply