The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We are looking for an exceptional administrative assistant to provide general support to Honeywell Advanced and Applied Technology. You will: work closely with the technology and business leaders; interact with internal employees and external customers; and contribute to a team of highly committed professionals. Your outstanding organizational and communication skills will ensure smooth purchase requisition creation, government property tracking, complex meeting planning and other administrative business processes.
- Create/Process Purchase Requisitions
- Follow Government Property Tracking Processes and keep official data records
- Tracking orders and updating requestors
- Reconciliation of Purchase Card
- Coordinate meetings
- Process expense reports and invoices
- Manage supplies and other indirect purchases
- Plan travel and manage calendars
Must be a US citizen due to contractual requirements
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma
- 3+ years of experience
- Previous administrative assistant experience in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent computer literacy in a variety of Microsoft (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, and Teams) and web-based programs and SharePoints
- Prior experience with SAP
- Ability to effectively juggle many priorities and competing demands
- Individuals who are self-motivated and do things before being asked by others
- Ability to focus on important information and identify key details
- Professional and courteous communication
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent computer literacy in a variety of Microsoft and web-based programs
- Highly reliable and trustworthy and able to manage conflicting priorities and deadlines
- Associate degree
JOB ID: HRD214896
Category: Business Management
Location: 12001 State Highway 55,Plymouth,Minnesota,55441,United States
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.