SkyKick is a fast-growing pioneer in the cloud market and has won numerous awards from Microsoft Partner of the Year to Red Herring Top 100 North America. Our mission is to build SaaS products that take on the IT industry's cloud challenges. Our products are 100% partner channel focused and have helped over 5,000 global partners build successful cloud businesses by making it easy to move, backup, and manage their customers in the cloud. We empower leaders company-wide to develop solutions that are changing expectations. We love the new scale opportunities that come with our growth and would love to share this amazing journey with more passionate people!
We are headquartered in Seattle, WA and as a 100 Best Company in Washington, we offer a competitive comp and benefits package, along with great perks! SkyKick is a proud equal opportunity employer. For more information, visit www.skykick.com.
About the role
SkyKick is currently in search for an analytical and passionate Sr Recruiting Manager to join our team. In this role, you will roll up your sleeves and dive into execution of full lifecycle recruiting responsibilities as well as the processes and tools that enable SkyKick's hiring team. You will focus on hiring manager engagement, offer creation and closing, and agency management. You have a world class standard on candidate experiences and building an employer brand that will attract the best candidates that fit SkyKick's business objectives and culture. In this key role, you will define SkyKick's success through building a world class team.
What you'll be doing:
- Leading & Partnering
- Represent SkyKick's mission, vision, and values with integrity and professionalism
- Partner with the leaders of the organization to ensure that they are planning for the right hires and are invested in the process of finding, evaluating, and onboarding their talent.
- Influence through strong relationships, expertise and data while managing a complex set of stakeholders.
- Help manage changes in processes that will impact the recruiting team
- Identify future talent needs and proactively recruiting and sourcing; develop talent pool or social engagements.
- Define the company's recruiting metrics and establish reporting to measure effectiveness. Create and report on recruiting metrics, including but not limited to: tracking actual to plan, hiring velocity, diversity, quality of hire, speed to hire, cost per hire
- Monitor and drive active projects to ensure they remain on track for achieving the desired measurable business outcomes. Build systems and tools to facilitate the project management effort in smart ways.
- Provide mentorship, guidance and career development to members of your team.
- Provide strategic direction for the recruiting team.
- Recruiting for Talent
- Full Lifecycle recruiting; source, guide. prep, and close non-technical, Technical and Leadership candidates.
- Foster a world-class candidate experience from the initial recruiter interview to candidate onboarding.
- Manage the recruitment process and life-cycle, including initial assessments, interviews, and offers.
- Build out programs including diversity recruiting, college/campus recruiting, internships and apprenticeships
- Build out recruiting campaigns that amplify SkyKick's long term employer brand
- Work with hiring teams to identify the right Candidates
- Create innovative sourcing strategies and ensuring a high-touch candidate experience
- Identify trends and leverage knowledge, data and competitive intelligence to develop creative, customized sourcing strategies
- Manage full cycle recruiting process for multiple positions spanning business and technical roles
- Drive offer process, including offer approvals, extensions, negotiations, and closings
- Develop relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms and manage the procurement and measurement process.
- Hiring Team Enablement
- Assist with developing, maintaining, and conducting training programs for hiring teams with a goal of improving recruiting and hiring efficiencies and reducing turnover.
- Curate and maintain interviewing processes and procedures that enable comprehensive hiring decisions
- Maintain proper documentation at all times
- Researches, analyzes, prepares and presents hiring and statistics.
- Providing innovative, scalable solutions to drive our hiring to meet business objectives
- Compile, analyze and capture insights from data to support business decisions
- Use sophisticated applicant tracking systems and other recruiting software and CRM system to track applicants through the selection phase through to on-boarding.
- Identify and Operationalize the technology needs of the recruiting team - identifying needs, determining solutions and integrating tools and systems.
- 5-8+ Years of progressive recruiting experience & responsibilities
- 2+ years of offer creation, approval and closing experience, working in conjunction with HR/Compensation
- 1+ years of agency or agency management experience
- 1+ years of high volume, non-technical recruitment (Operations, Sales, Accounting/Finance, etc)
- 1+ years of technical recruiting experience
- 1+ years experience in a small software company, startup or SaaS/Tech environment
- 1+ years building and iterating on hiring processes
- Thorough understanding of local and federal hiring laws and regulations
- Effective and polished written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelors or advanced degree in Business, Human Resources, Communications, or similar is preferred