Sign-on Bonus for all Registered Nurses.
Multiple shifts available. Hiring for full-time, part-time, and PRN status.
100% Employee-Owned company seeking Registered Nurses (RN) in Hartford City Indiana.
Miller’s Health Systems has been providing health care to our friends and neighbors in Indiana since 1964 and now have more than 40 locations across the state. If you are a Registered Nurse with excellent clinical skills who values the opportunity to develop relationships with your co-workers and patients, we’d like to talk to you about joining our team.
- Books and Tuition Program
- Loan Payback Assistance
- ESOP retirement plan awarded at no cost to the employee, based on hours worked
- 401k with employer match
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Discount/perk programs for discounted cell phone plans, travel, etc.
Join one of the leading senior care and rehabilitation providers in Indiana. Here you will utilize and grow your skills related to Tracheostomy care, IV (PICC, central, midline), blood draws, TPN, wound care, medication/side effect monitoring, and more. You will other direct care staff to help guide patients to successful outcomes.
- Licensed to work as an RN (Registered Nurse) in the State of Indiana
- Passionate about serving others
- Able to work with and provide guidance to a dedicated team
- Able to effectively communicate with other staff, providers, patients, and patient families
- Able to properly chart patient information and contribute to medical records as needed
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- clinical: 1 year (Preferred)
- Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
Relocation Assistance Provided: