CACI is seeking an Administrative Professional to provide support to the program management team on a fast-paced, US Army Quick Reaction Capability (QRC) program at Aberdeen Proving Grounds, MD.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Responsible for preparing and tracking personnel activities and required documentation for travel, classified visit requests, and training.
Supports on/off-boarding of personnel.
Responsible for developing, drafting, writing and editing reports, briefs, proposals, and other documents in support of a client’s requirements.
Interface with personnel to coordinate meetings, maintain logs, records and files, provides end-user support, and performs general administrative duties.
Assist in budgetary, billing, and financial management.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
US Citizenship required to obtain a Secret clearance.
BA/BS degree or related experience.
3+ years related work experience.
Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
These Qualifications Are Nice To Have:
TS/SCI security clearance.
Project management experience.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Aberdeen Proving Ground-MD-BALTIMORE
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.