Are you looking for a position where you can be an integral part in accomplishing the company’s mission? Then look to continue your career in the Human Resources field as a HR Generalist! You will be working in Vernon Hills, IL helping the team assist colleagues with benefits, processing payroll and assisting in recruiting top talent. If you love to support people, answer questions and implement new ideas then read below.
As a HR Generalist your job duties will include:
- Manage the recruiting process and assist with disciplinary action
- Process payroll & benefits and answer any questions that colleagues may have
- Assist in onboarding process by running background, drug tests, and W-9s
- Responsible for checking in with new hires to ensure low turnover
You are the perfect person if you have:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Must be skilled in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Looking for someone who can remain confidential and multitask efficiently
- Experience with ADP
If you are interested in assisting your colleagues daily and growing your Human Resources skills, we would love for you to apply to be part of our client's team in Vernon Hills, IL.