If you have an electric personality and a passion for eCommerce marketing we would love to meet with you! Be a part of this fun, casual, family style company that wants to help you grow right along with us. We are currently seeking a eCommerce Marketing Manager candidate who will be responsible for maximizing sales, increasing website traffic and profitability through content management, customer acquisition/retention, coordinating marketing project and building strategic partnerships. Build your career while building our amazing new toy brand!
eCommerce Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute new eCommerce projects
- Implement and manage SEO / SEM best practices
- Establish, maintain, and monitor partnerships with agencies handling SEO, SEM, Google Adwords, Social Media & content marketing
- Oversee Marketplace Sales Channels
- Promote current and new product sales through strategic planning
- CPC, PLA/Adwords account management
- Maintains website by upgrading content and design, monitoring analytics and testing for improvements/issues.
- Gather and interpret analytic data relating to marketing initiatives, product performance & customer experience.
- Comprehensively present historical & current performance statistics/data to management from Google analytics and other analytics sources.
- Other related Marketing & Merchandising Tasks
Qualifications and Skills
- Project Management Experience
- User Experience Expertise
- Critical Thinker
- Knowledge/experience with Interactive eCommerce sales, Marketing, & Marketing Strategies
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience with SEO, SEM, CPC, CPA campaigns PLA/AdWords, Social Media, content marketing & Google analytics
- Self-starter with strong design and conceptual skills.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a great attitude and be able to work well in a team.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Creative and pays close attention to detail.
- Strong working knowledge of Google analytics.
- Statistical Analysis and Data Interpretation Skills.
- Understanding of Basic coding (a plus)
- Experience with third party marketplaces such as Amazon & Walmart (a plus)
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales & Marketing: 7 years (Preferred)
- Social Media Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Strategic Planning: 7 years (Preferred)
- Google Analytics: 1 year (Preferred)
- Google Adwords: 5 years (Preferred)
- Marketing: 4 years (Preferred)
- Google Webmaster Tools: 5 years (Preferred)
- Ecommerce: 5 years (Preferred)