A major network, leading provider of eSports, gamer news and original entertainment is looking
We are building a workplace based on mutual respect, fun lifestyle, and the pursuit of excellence because we believe that Video Games can connect the world in a positive fashion. Our vision is to provide the world with timely, relevant and interesting news about the ever-emerging Video Game industry.
We are looking forBrand Manager/Video Game Expertto join our crew. In this role, you will be responsible for the management and execution of the social marketing for a major network. This includes managing major social platforms as well as live streaming on Twitch/FB and YouTube. He or she must be self-motivated and prepared to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. The individual must have in-depth knowledge of the online game market and experience in managing and participating in live video broadcasts.
What You Can Expect To Do In Your New Gig
- Help Develop and manage the Social Strategy to promote and cultivate the network’s articles and goings on.
- Evaluate and report on each social platform performance in regards to press releases.
- Set up and manage a twitch account in which you will play the hottest games and develop a user base as a gamer for the network.
- Coordinate and collaborate with PR, community, and development.
- Help to manage outside agencies and vendors for production of advertising, promotional materials, trailers and other marketing materials in regards to social.
Skills & Requirements
Your qualifications include:
- Demonstrated success in optimization plans including best practices, analysis and trends, social and media strategies, PR and promotion.
- In-depth knowledge of online game market.
- Ability to leverage quantitative analytic measures and focus on ROI metrics.
- Strong analytical, strategic and interpersonal skills.
- Results oriented, self-motivated and extremely organized.
- Ability to execute on a wide variety of concurrent projects on schedule in a fast paces entrepreneurial environment.
- Current and active gamer of the leading titles.
We also like to see:
- Hardcore gamers with an in-depth knowledge of the online game market, first person shooters, influencers, eSports and various progressive business models.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail and customer service experience.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic and changing work environment and work in cross-functional teams.
How to Apply
- Cover letters are optional, but encouraged
Job Type: Part-time