Med First Immediate Care and Family Practice Care, PA is currently recruiting a compassionate Physician Assistant or Family Nurse Practitioner to join our fast growing multi-site practice. In joining the Med First team you will be part of an organization in which you can be proud of. We are a Patient Centered Medical Home and BQPP Level 3 facility providing family practice, urgent care and occupational health. We Offer Top Tier compensation and benefit package.
- It is preferred that candidates have at least one year of experience in Family Practice, Urgent Care Emergency Medicine.
- Candidates will be expected to work 4 ten-hour shifts with the opportunity of additional shifts.
- Will be responsible for building a patient base of family practice while working with Urgent Care needs.
- Med First provides certification for DOT education/certification.
- Provider will offer services for Worker's Compensation patients, CDL Physicals, and pre-employment physicals.
- Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant: 1 year
Job Type: Full-time