Job Number: 19289
Senior QA Engineer (J00069323)
As a Senior QA Engineer, you will be assuring the highest production quality by supporting software developers, database developers, product experts, and management on the design and specifications of features and functionality . The Senior QA Engineer is essential to defining production QC automation and testing automation prior to implementations. The Senior QA Engineer position is responsible for collaborating with various departments to define QA requirements against which to test solutions.
Additional responsibilities of the Senior QA Engineer include:
Required Skills of the Senior QA Engineer:
- Test solutions against requirements and specifications
- Propose enhancement ideas to improve the process
- Develop and execute thorough test plans in a timely and efficient manner for internal and customer facing products
- Prepare test case steps and expected result descriptions
- Implement performance tests, regression tests, etc.
- Research new technologies and incorporate that new knowledge into your ongoing QA process.
Preferred Skills of the Senior QA Engineer:
- 7+ years of related software quality assurance experience
- 3+ years of automated testing
Core Competencies of the Senior QA Engineer:
- Experience in testing application builds in the Cloud (Azure, AWS, etc.)
- Experience with Cloud testing platforms (Browserstack, SauceLabs, etc.)
- Experience with Selenium with JAVA, C#, Python, or Ruby
- Experience in BDD testing framework - Gherkin Style (Cucumber, Speckflow, etc.)
- Database testing experience for backend SQL (Oracle, MSSQLServer, or MySQL)
- Experience in Service (WebServices) layer testing (e.g. SOAP testing)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, particularly the ability to verbalize or express complex technical concepts effectively in verbally and in writing
- Ability to work either independently or in a team environment, depending on the task
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to demonstrate commitment to internal clients
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, meet deadlines, manage internal client expectations
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent education and experience
USA-Atlanta JV White
Function - IT Development and Client Services
Alpharetta, Georgia US
Community / Marketing Title:
Sr QA Engineer
EEO Employer Verbiage: <
p>Equifax is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.