St. Moritz Security Services is currently accepting applications for Security Officers in San Marcos, TX. Job Type: 1 Full-time 1 Part-Time S
Starting Salary: $14.00/hour
Responsibilities of Security Officer / Guard:
- Patrol facility or man post as instructed and serve as a general security presence and visible deterrent to crime and client rule infractions.
- Detect suspicious activities and watch for criminal acts or client rule infractions at or near assigned post which may be a threat to the property, client or employees at the site
- Report all incidents, accidents or medical emergencies
- Respond to emergencies, such as medical and bomb threats; and to alarms, such as fire and intrusion by following emergency response proceedings.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older as required by applicable law or contractual requirements.
- Minimum of 1-2 years security experience is preferred.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- At least one verifiable employer.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- Ability to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Positive and loyal work ethic.
- Willing to participate in St. Moritz pre-employment process which may include drug testing and full background investigation including MVR check. (motor vehicle driving record)
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing for the purpose of public interaction and report writing.
- Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard.
- Neat and professional appearance.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
- Ability to provide quality customer service.
- Must be reliable and prepared at all times.
- Ability to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively at client site
Candidates must possess a current Level II guard card and valid driver license.
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive hourly wage, benefits, 401(k), training and opportunities for advancement.
St. Moritz Security Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Security: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Level II security (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)
- Evening (Required)
- Monday (Preferred)
- Tuesday (Preferred)
- Wednesday (Preferred)
- Thursday (Preferred)
- Friday (Preferred)
- Saturday (Preferred)
- Sunday (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
Hours per week:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift
- 10 hour shift