Memorial MRI and Diagnostic has led the way in providing comprehensive diagnostic imaging and treatment services using advanced technology and state-of-the-art equipment. Our physicians, management, technologists, and support staff make up our premier practice. We are responsible for facilitating the needs of physicians and healthcare providers to ensure that every patient receives the highest degree of care and compassion.
- Transferring data from paper formats into computer files or database systems
- Type in data provided directly from customers
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents
- Update existing data
- Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested
- Sort and organize files after entering data to ensure it is not lost.
We offer benefits including:
- Proven experience as data entry clerk
- Fast typing skills; Knowledge of touch typing system is strongly preferred
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.)
- Working knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware and peripheral devices
- Basic understanding of databases
- Good command of English both oral and written and customer service skills
- Great attention to detail
- High school degree or equivalent
medical / dental / vision coverage, paid time off, observed holidays, inter-company transfer opportunities, and a host of other perks!