Position: Delivery Associate (DA) Full-Time and Part-Time positions
Become a Delivery Associate (DA) in the rapidly expanding Deliver Service Partner (DSP) program supporting Amazon, our client. We expect rapid growth over the next 12 months and are looking to bring on a large quantity of full and part time drivers. The DA will be delivering packages in an Amazon branded vehicle and uniform and are trusted to always act professionally and efficiently operate their delivery van without supervision. There is full time support lines to assist the driver while out performing tasks so no issue they face can’t be assisted and resolved.
- *Performance and Overtime can quickly get you earning more than $18/hr.
- Medical and Dental benefits eligible after 30 days.
- Accrue Paid Time Off (PTO).
- 10 hour shifts
- Extremely supportive staff and systems to aid you each and every day.
- All the tools you need for success are provided; Van, navigation & delivery devices, a fuel card.
- 24/7 customer service hotlines for support.
- New devices, technology and delivery van puts you in a fresh and new work environment.
- All packages are 50 pounds and under, most under 15 pounds.
- Full time is 30-40 hours a week.
- PAID driver training.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Have a valid driver’s license, no CDL required,
- Be comfortable with, and safe driving large commercial vans.
- Ability to operate and navigate a 10,000-pound van
- Able to read and communicate effectively in English
- Ability to lift, bend, reach above the head, kneel, crouch, and/or stretch during shifts around 10 hours
- Ability to effectively operate a GPS
- Ability to lift, push, pull and move boxes up to 50 pounds each
- Capable of entering and exiting a commercial van.
- Capable of moving up and down stairs
- Seasonal Positions all year
- Performance based raises in addition of annual raises
The Company: Jet Logistics Service, LLC, is a Veteran owned business that strives to create a dependable, reliable and safe work environment. One that all employees feel confident that their professional and person needs are respected and planned for in route scheduling. This may not be your last stop in your career, but we want to help you build your skills for what comes next while enhancing your skill sets to provide excellent reliable service to Amazon customers. Management that expects employees to be able to work independently, without supervision while on the road with sound decision making skills.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $16.50 - $19.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Driver's License (Required)
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company's Facebook page:
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place