We are looking for an Architecture team member with 5 or more years of relevant experience who seeks growth opportunities with our expanding company! This position will allow you to play a significant role in all aspects of a design project. Someone with healthcare experience is preferred.
Allume is a growing firm looking for an enthusiastic, confident and self-motivated person to join our team. This individual needs to be passionate about Architecture and the processes of delivering excellence and quality to our clients. Our work ranges from office and academic projects to commercial and healthcare environments. We believe that architecture and interior design, along with the many facets within the profession, improves the quality of our clients’ lives and the users of our spaces every day.
PRIMARY CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS:
Versatility and experience: Someone who is able to utilize company processes to take a project and complete all phases from concept development through final occupancy. Candidate responsibilities include:
- Strong communication skills to provide a high level of customer service to our clients
- Creative problem solving skills
- Collaborative approach with sub-consultants and project partners
- Project Administration and Management
- Engagement with local officials including State and local approvals
- Code review
- All phases of design documents
- Construction documentation and specifications
- Construction administration including project close-out and occupancy
AMBITION, DESIRE AND PERSONAL QUALITIES:
- Willingness to be part of a growing team and expanding company.
- Eager to play an active role in taking the company to the next level of growth
- Excited to take the opportunity to learn and grow personally and professionally
- Problem solver who can think beyond generalities and consistently strives for success and new challenges
- Desire variety in project types
- Goal oriented, and a self-starter
- Excited to learn additional areas of profession and broaden skills
- Participate in company and/or individual community involvement opportunities
- Proficient in REVIT
- Excel, Word and other Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of Adobe Design Suite applications is a plus
- Willingness to learn additional programs and work within other software packages
EDUCATION AND COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT:
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture
- We believe in professional growth and personal advancement. Additional activities in these areas are a benefit and will be considered a plus.
ADDITIONAL DETAILS AND CONTACT INFORMATION:
This position is located in the downtown Village of Elm Grove. Our compensation package is related to direct experience and candidate qualities.
If you meet these qualifications, and if you’re ready for a challenging and exciting career, please contact us through the link on Indeed. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 5 years (Preferred)
- Architecture: 5 years (Preferred)
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative