To ensure objectives are met in all the restaurant, bar and food outlets. Direct and coordinate all activities regarding the restaurant, and beverage departments by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Including the following. Other duties may be assigned
- Keep record and communicate of any exemplary or deficient examples of food, décor or service
- Managing day to day operations and the proper staffing level and supplies level
- Constant training and development of colleagues
- Visit all of our guest tables during or after their visit, to ensure satisfaction
- Manage, coach, and counsel colleagues, including disciplinary procedures
- Uphold and enforce all resort policies and procedures as stated in resort SOP
- Ensures accuracy of all menus: current, correct, spelled correctly, clean and presentable
- Assists with check reconciliation with regards to voids, promos and discounted items. Assures that checks are settled in an honest and accurate way
- Excellent people management, communication and listening skills and demonstrates strong time management and organizational skills
- Schedule patrons by recording reservations and arrangements for special parties
- Welcome patrons by exchanging pleasantries, escorting them to dining area, seating them, presenting and introducing menus and announcing waitperson’s name
- Maintain dining room ambiance by inspecting and monitoring serving stations, table lines, floors, eating, lighting and music
- Work with Food and Beverage Manager to adherence to beverage controls per state, company and department policies
- Respond to guest inquiries, complaints in a professional and urgent manner
- Work with Concierge VIP Services to ensure owner satisfaction and making the sale
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Applicants should have two to three years of Food & Beverage managerial experience.
- Requires an Associate’s degree (A,A) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Requires ability to operate computer equipment and other food & beverage computer systems.
- Able to float within Food and Beverage department.
- Positive attitude with a generous and uplifting team approach.
- Ability to engage with guest's and proactively anticipate and prioritize their needs.
- Energetic and professional approach.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Food Handlers Certification required within 30 days of hire and must be maintained on a current/valid status. Must successfully attend Company Mandatory Manager Training programs
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and use hands to finger, handle or feel. The employee frequently is required to walk, reach with hands, arms, talk or hear and taste or smell, the employee is occasionally required to sit, climb or balance, stoop, kneel crouch or crawl, The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 50 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; high precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; outside weather conditions; extreme cold, extreme heat, risk of electrical shock and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Job Type: Full-time
- Restaurant Management: 2 years
Required work authorization: