Can you lead a team of problem solvers? Do you like to design and build systems? Do you constantly look for ways to lead change and improve the situations around you? This is your opportunity to join a growing team, learn to do things differently and develop a long, prosperous career. This is your chance to become an unstoppable innovator.
At TenFour, we are revolutionizing the IT industry to ignite innovation. We challenge the status quo every day, building a better world for our customers and our employees. To do something that has not been done before, we need to assemble a world class team of talented and innovative people and we’d like you to consider joining us.
We currently have openings for Senior Software Engineers. This is an advanced, hands-on position working on our Architecture and Software Development team responsible for automating and streamlining business operations systems in order to create a better user experience for us and our customers. At TenFour, no two days are alike. This role works on various projects leading other software engineers, while developing applications in support of our IT Infrastructure Utility model.
To succeed, you will need five to ten years’ experience developing large, complex applications, particularly developing ordering systems, service catalogues or working with/automating network/device management systems. You should be proficient with APIs to different types of applications such as billing, taxing, and network/device management. You will also assist with requirement gathering, analysis, documentation and debugging as necessary.
We are a growth company, so this is your chance to join a team that is truly changing IT infrastructure. We believe in challenging the status quo and doing things not just differently, but better. We’re looking for someone with new ideas who is ready to help us change the industry. Does that sound like you?
- Passion for learning new technologies and methods. Evangelize new technology, predict trends & identify their opportunity. Be a thought leader & expert by helping define standards.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology, with a strong emphasis on application development.
- Five to ten years’ work experience, with experience developing large, enterprise-level applications.
- Experience in ordering systems, service catalogues, taxing, network management systems
- Willingness to go across the full product development lifecycle – from design and development, to testing and deployment, to running large-scale, highly available services in production.
- Ability to take ownership of projects in your areas of expertise, combined with working well with, and eagerness to learn from, others.
- Experience in designing, coding and supporting Web Apps.
- Strong team player and collaborative attitude.
This is what you can expect from us:
- Freedom to innovate and grow.
- Opportunity to transform an industry and deliver an exceptional, future-focused customer experience.
- A winning culture. We believe that our culture has a powerful and direct impact on our success – and vice versa. It directly aligns with our core values, is the glue that binds our organization together and the hardest thing for our competitors to copy. We constantly challenge the status quo to continuously provide an exceptional customer experience. Our industry-leading team consists of fearless innovators with diverse perspectives, skills, and experiences. We promote a strong focus on learning and career advancement and believe in working and celebrating as a team. We’re proud that as TenFour continues to succeed and evolve, so does our thriving culture.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Analyze business problems, help Architects with developing solution requirements.
- Software development and testing.
- Mentor/Lead/Coach team members.
- Drive personal and team goals to completion.
- Effectively document and communicate ideas, issues, status, solutions, and outcomes with the team and other leaders in the organization.
- Drive the implementation and utilization of appropriate SW development tools, techniques, and methodologies—be agile to adapt to different scenarios.
- Ensure operational stability and security for systems and data.
- Improve existing solutions via periodic review to identify new opportunities.
- Provide escalation level support when needed.
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent 360 degree communications skills across multiple levels.
- Web application development.
- Solution integration, design, lifecycle management of heterogeneous COTS+custom software.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, structured & unstructured code techniques.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Experience developing documentation and testing methodologies.
- Experience developing in Azure or AWS cloud environments.
- ITIL experience or certification.
- Web API, Mobile App experience.
At TenFour we provide a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 2 Medical plans
- 2 Dental plans
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Employer Match
Ancillary Benefits include:
- Accident Indemnity Plan
- Hospital Advantage Preferred
- Cancer Classic Care
- Supplemental Short Term Disability
- Dental Paln
- Additional Life Insurance
Job Type: Full-time