Work as a Litigation and Investigations (L&I) counsel, including supporting the Booz Allen Legal Department’s L&I team by assisting with litigation matters and managing internal investigations regarding compliance with internal corporate policies, legal requirements, and the Code of Business Ethics and Conduct. Assist Associate General Counsels (AGCs) with providing legal advice, including business-oriented solutions and related training, to internal business partners. Maintain responsibility for conducting interviews, gathering and analyzing relevant internal records, preparing reports and memoranda, and briefing AGCs and Legal, Ethics, and Compliance leadership. Work independently when required and collaborate with other members of Legal, Ethics and Compliance, Enterprise Solutions Group, and the business on issues related to ethics and compliance, business integrity, and information security.
- 5+ years of experience within complex civil litigation, white collar litigation, and conducting internal investigations in a law firm, corporate law department, or government enforcement
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to serve as a business partner to develop comprehensive solutions to challenging problems
- Ability to work independently with excellent judgment and strategic thinking
- Ability to collaborate effectively with internal professionals, including paralegals and investigators to conduct fact-finding, gather information, and mitigate risk
- Ability to manage, handle, and balance a high volume of matters and assignments
- Ability to obtain security clearance
- JD degree
- Member in good standing with any US state bar
- Experience with government contracting, the False Claims Act, and procurement integrity issues
- Experience with advising professional services companies
- Experience with data protection, information security, and protecting classified information
- Experience with successfully managing paralegals and overseeing trained investigators
- Ability to show expertise in legal and analytical work and a business–oriented approach to problem solving
- Ability to use judgment and initiative when selecting the most effective solutions
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize and manage the workload and simultaneous tasks, and meet deadlines in a changing, fast–paced environment
- Ability to be highly responsive and organized
- Ability to provide practical and pragmatic advice to legal and business colleagues
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possession of excellent organizational, interpersonal, client relationship, and team skills
- Top Secret clearance
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.