Location Bellevue, WA 98004
Duration 6+ Months
About the team:
System optimization team at Huawei USA R&D center is looking for top engineers or architects to help designing, innovating and building core technologies for our next generation products. We aim to analyze and optimize system software using new technologies including deep learning and reinforcement learning. Those technologies will be used by our OS kernel, wireless products, as well as many other tools or services. If you are passionate about system optimizations, OS Kernel or AI, and desire to solve challenging technical problems, Huawei is a place you should consider for your next career move.
- This position will working closely with members from partner teams and teams in Seattle and in Huawei's HQ in China, responsible for:
- Architect and design our AI solution on the system optimizations.
- Design and implement deep/reinforcement learning model algorithms to optimize the system performance
- Apply machine learning algorithms on a variety of Huawei’s platforms
- Collaborate with academia and industry partners to motivate the innovation on system level.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- A successful candidate for this position must have work experience from technology companies and he/she will have many of the following skills and/or attributes to qualify for the job
- Master or higher degree in computer science, mathematics or a related field. (Ph.D is a plus)
- 5+ years or above of software design & development experience.
- Strong experience in Python, C/C++, and performance tuning.
- Experience in deep learning (CNN/RNN) or reinforcement learning and strong mathematics/probabilistic background preferred.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, good team player, able to deliver under pressure
- Experience in working in a geographically distributed team environment is a plus.
Job Type: Contract
- CNN or RNN: 3 years (Required)