Apply Cybersecurity experience in leading an Identity and Access Management (IAM) to analyze, design, and support a continuous monitoring solution to verify and validate appropriate user privileges, assigned credentials, trustworthiness, appropriate user security behavior training, and appropriately granted resource access rights to users. Engage multiple stakeholders and leverage related security products or technologies to recommend solution architectures and designs needed to monitor and report on IAM related data across multiple government agencies. Integrate disparate IAM data from multiple sources into a singular database for correlation and presentation. Maintain responsibility for articulating and authoring multiple findings, recommendations, and other artifacts, including interfacing with key stakeholders to implement tailored IAM solutions. Collaborate with architects, SMEs, and other engineers and provide work leadership to junior employees, as needed.
- 2+ years of experience with IT, including supporting access management solutions, user privileges management, user credential management, or user security-related behavior monitoring
- 2+ years of experience with supporting IAM, security operations and threat response, or security architecture
- 2+ years of experience with COTS IAM tools, including CyberArk
- 1+ years of experience with requirements, design, implementation, integration, testing, or change management
- Knowledge of Active Directory or LDAP management, configuration or design, PKI, X509, SSO across multiple domains, and 2FA via PIV or CAC and scripting and coding
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- 2+ years of experience with implementing IAM tools in an enterprise environment
- 2+ years of experience in collaborating with clients to deliver results
- Experience with SailPoint
- Experience with supporting IAM in a Cloud environment, including Azure or AWS
- Experience with SQL database administration or management
- Experience with an SIEM tool, including Splunk or the ELK stack
- Experience with authoring Cybersecurity guidance, including policies, strategies, and whitepapers
- Experience with implementing PKI and PIV standards
- Knowledge of HTTP, XML, REST, and JSON a plus
- MS degree in IT, Information Systems, or CS
- Active SANS GIAC or ISC2 CISSP Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.