The Fox Hill Inn is looking for a Kitchen Prep / Dishwasher to assist our culinary team.
The position is approximately 25-35 hours a week. The Fox Hill Inn only hosts private events, such as weddings, holiday parties and other celebrations. It is a team based environment.
** We prefer team players with experience in food service, but are willing to train hard workers.**
This position requires availability on Friday (evenings), Saturdays and Sundays.
- Support kitchen operations by putting dish loads away and performing other kitchen duties as necessary, including some food prep work
- Assist with general kitchen organization and cleanliness
- Maintain the overall appearance and cleanliness of the kitchen and dishwashing area to ensure work gets completed in the most effective and safest way possible
- Maintain kitchen in a clean, safe, and sanitary condition at all times.
- Wash and store all dishes and equipment in accordance with policy and procedures.
- Maintain dish room area in a neat, clean and sanitary manner.
- Assist kitchen staff and Waitstaff as requested.
- Adhere to Quality Enhancement standards and standard food safety practices.
- Assist with preparation and execution of special events
- May perform other duties as needed and/or assigned.
If you are interested in this position, you may email us your resume, or walk-ins are welcome to come to office at 257 Federal Road in Brookfield, CT to complete an application.
Job Type: Part-time
- commercial kitchen: 1 year (Preferred)
- foodservice: 1 year (Preferred)
- Friday (Required)
- Saturday (Required)
- Sunday (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks - learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma