BlueSprig is hiring in the following locations: AR, AZ, CO, FL, GA, IL, KY, MI, MO, NC, OH, OK, OR, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA!
At BlueSprig, we are on a mission to change the world for children with autism. And at the core of this mission is our BlueSprig team.
Our talented and passionate employees are a critical piece of the puzzle that deliver high-quality ABA therapy driven by our commitment to exceed industry standards of clinical outcomes. We are a Certified Learning Organization committed to your ongoing professional development and offer CEUs, impactful conferences, and opportunities to be involved in innovative research and tireless advocacy efforts with experts in the ABA field.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for the creation and oversight of the implementation of ABA programs
- Conduct Functional Behavior Assessments and design, analyze, and modify ABA programs based on assessment results and ongoing data
- Provide and / or oversee implementation of family guidance, direction, and direct services to ensure best possible clinical outcomes
- Provide training, mentorship, and supervision to clinical employees including BTs, RBTs, and interns
- Work collaboratively with operations staff to enable access to care for children with autism and related disabilities
- Be responsible for overall culture and performance of all clinical employees in the center
We are looking for people who:
- Are certified BCBAs in good standing with the BACB (*Required)
- Have 2 – 4 years of related professional experience
- Can challenge oneself to continue learning and growing as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Can “think outside the box” to achieve positive outcomes for all clients and team members
- Are obsessive about timely access to care and high-quality outcomes for all clients
What we offer:
- Collaborative, team-oriented work environment: Collaborate with over 400 experienced BCBAs and BCBA-Ds at the touch of a mouse with our BlueSprig Live Assist Insight Repository (BLAIR)
- CEUs: Access to insightful CEUs and other professional development opportunities to never stop learning
- Advocacy Committee: Opportunity to become an Ambassador and change the world for children with autism through community-based work
- Kintsugi: Our powerhouse diversity and inclusion mission to foster equity, diversity, and inclusion
- Research: Opportunities for research partnerships with top universities supported by an internal Institutional Review Board (IRB)
- Support at every step: Our Ethics Committee is here to support you with challenging scenarios, our Compliance Department is here to safeguard your license, and our Internal Peer Review & Grand Rounds process is here to provide mentorship and feedback
- Work-life balance: We help you create a work-life balance by providing you with flexible schedules, mental health services, PTO, and insurance with fitness and massage services
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits at first of the month after hire
- Paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays
Between BlueSprig and our family of companies, we have 160+ centers nationwide! Apply today for any of our locations.
At BlueSprig, we are dedicated to ensuring a level playing field for all. As part of that, we work hard to make sure that everyone is rewarded fairly and earns opportunities for bringing their whole and best selves every day, to allow for the fulfillment of our mission to change the world for children with autism.
Sometimes the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can make someone doubt themselves and reconsider applying for a job that they love. Well, we’re called BlueSprig for a reason – because we want to help everyone grow. If you want to be a part of our BlueSprig family, please apply as we would love to hear from you.
BlueSprig is an Equal Opportunity Employer. BlueSprig aims to be an inclusive and equitable employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. At BlueSprig, we level the playing field for all.'
Job Type: Full-time
We provide PPE, caregiver communication tools and practices, and limit exposure.
Work Location: Multiple Locations