Job Description Summary
Under minimal supervision, the temporary Administrative Assistant shall coordinate and perform all clerical and office management responsibilities for the department or manager.
Responsible to model the University Mission through dedicated job performance, service excellence to constituencies, respectful collaboration and active support of the University’s Mission and Catholic and Lasallian higher education.
—Provide administrative assistance as directed
- Provide direct and often confidential administrative support including, but not limited to: taking and drafting minutes, composing and processing letters, memos, and announcements and other related documents and communications
- Manage and coordinate calendar including the scheduling of appointments and arranging meetings
- Assist in meeting planning and preparation work
- Prepare reports for internal and external distribution as directed
- Prepare and edit complex materials, charts, tables and graphs from rough draft to final form
- Act as liaison between other university departments and outside entities, including coordinating, collecting and disseminating information
- Other duties as assigned
Three to five years experience in an office environment. High school diploma required. Must be proficient in keyboarding and MS Office computer software with a high degree of accuracy. Excellent technological skills, verbal and written communication skills are required. Task/project organization, professionalism, and collegiality with internal and external stakeholders are critical. The ability to multi-task while maintaining quality and working under pressure to meet changing deadlines is necessary.
Full time, temporary