We are looking for a Senior Windows Systems Engineer who will support virtual and physical windows servers and CITRIX published inhouse applications. The position is extremely technical and hands-on. The ideal candidate will have a very strong technical foundation that is supported by excellent writing and speaking skills.
- Solid understanding of Windows Active Directory
- Knowledge of CITRIX infrastructure and Administration is a must
- Install configure and maintain Windows based systems including Windows OS technical support, software/systems admin and related data center activities
- Ensure stable performance for the Windows environment; undertake performance monitoring/analysis, identify and resolve bottlenecks, produce performance reports for management; provides business application users and management with a well-tuned Windows server environment.
- Works with Windows operation group and with other computing groups (e.g., AIX, Linux, Oracle, SQL, Web, Network.)
- Experience performing AD migrations/domain consolidations
- Advanced scripting proficiency in PowerShell
- Expert skill with Microsoft desktop and server operating systems (Windows7/10 and Windows 2008R2/2012R2)
- Ability to write technical and operational management documentation (system design and engineering documents, operational run books)
- Experience with Active Directory Migration Tool
- Experience with Active Roles Server or Recovery Manager for Active Directory
- Executes multiple project priorities and provides technical and administrative support as necessary; ensures appropriate management is apprised of operational status of projects.
- Communicates critical information to management, users, and staff as necessary.
- Provide business and technical consultation and support to users and other technical units.
Job Type: Contract