As a U.S. Air Force JAG, you will work alongside an elite group of professionals and provide a full range of legal services to the Air Force, Space Force and its members. You’ll also receive specialized training and immediately engage in an exciting, diversified law practice where you will be able to focus on your clients and professional development without the distraction of billable hours.
- Handle a wide variety of legal issues, including criminal, international, operational, environmental, cyber, space and civil law.
- Counsel on multimillion-dollar contracts.
- Provide critical assistance to military commanders around the world.
The Air Force benefits package is unparalleled in the civilian world. Benefits include:
- 30 days of vacation with pay each year
- Outstanding healthcare coverage for you and your family
- Up to $65,000 of student loan repayment over the course of the first four years of active duty
- Food and housing assistance
- Generous retirement program
- Continuing education opportunities
- Free or low-cost world travel opportunities
To be considered, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be a U.S. citizen.
- You must be younger than 40 years of age.
- You must be a graduate of an ABA-approved law school and be admitted to the highest court of any U.S. state, commonwealth, territory or the District of Columbia.
- You must be willing to travel and relocate.
- You must complete an Air Force medical examination and be medically qualified by the Air Force Surgeon General prior to commissioning.
Talk to an Air Force JAG recruiter today.
For more details on becoming a Judge Advocate General in the Air Force, contact the Air Force JAG Corps Chief Recruiter at airforcejagrecruiting@gmail. com or 1-800-JAG-USAF.
About the Air Force
The mission of the U.S. Air Force is to fly, fight and win—airpower anytime, anywhere. We offer over 200 careers ranging from healthcare to engineering, and we live by three core values: integrity first, service before self and excellence in all we do. Join us and see how far you’ll go.
Job Type: Full-time