**PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE AS A PHYSICAL THERAPY TECHNICIAN STRONGLY PREFERRED. PRIOR PATIENT CARE EXPERIENCE A MUST. BILINGUAL (ENGLISH AND SPANISH) ALSO A PREFERENCE**. POSITION IS FULL TIME OR PART TIME. TO QUALIFY FOR BENEFITS, MUST BE HIRED AS FULL-TIME
FYZICAL Therapy and Balance Centers Manassas and Heathcote is seeking a full-time or part-time PT tech/aide for immediate hire. Previous clinical experience necessary, and preference for someone with intentions to enter the physical therapy/physical therapy assistant field. MUST BE WILLING TO WORK AT BOTH LOCATIONS (MANASSAS AND GAINESVILLE)
FYZICAL, the fastest growing physical therapy company in America, is setting a new benchmark for the highest level of care. With locations across the country, our market is exploding with opportunities.
From cutting edge sports medicine and orthopedics, to vestibular and balance retraining, we are the company to accelerate your professional growth. State of the art equipment includes world class ceiling mounted railing system, infrared video goggles, and proprietary wellness exam technology.
Primary Role: To assist therapists in providing patient care, including providing direct care to individuals as needed. Technicians must follow all directions given by the Physical Therapist to help ensure that patients receive correct treatments, and they need to integrate the Physical Therapist's directions with the patients' goals during treatment sessions. Additionally, they help assist their department in clerical and administrative tasks to ensure the department runs smoothly.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides non-patient care activities as delegated by the supervising physical therapist in an expedient manner.
- Responsible for working with physical therapist and physical therapist assistant to assure that patients are treated promptly in accordance with their scheduled appointments.
- Setup, clean, and maintain equipment and treatment areas under the supervision of therapists.
- As time may allow, responsible for filing of paperwork and other miscellaneous office functions.
- Responsible for always maintaining the highest standards of professional conduct that best represent the company.
1) Ability to multi-task. Coordinate and manage patient exercises in an often-busy clinical environment.
2) Basic foundation of exercise. Ability to properly demonstrate exercise techniques and make corrections with a patient’s form when appropriate.
3) We need an individual who is personable and engaging with patients and our staff.
**Our work is dedicated to making a positive transformation in the lives of those we care for. "People first, patient second", one of our essential core values, is the mindset which has kept us top of mind with our patients, their families/friends, and referring physicians for over 13 years now. While we may be quite busy at times, we are NOT a "PT Mill" like some of our competitors. Candidates must embrace this as well as our other core values.**
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $13.00 - $16.50 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
All hires need to have covid vaccination.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: In person