- Communicate resident progress or problems to supervisor and other team members; assist with resident scheduling and post charges daily to resident records.
- Document resident care in accordance with RehabCare, regulatory, licensing, payer and accrediting requirements.
- Instruct resident's family or nursing staff in follow-through programs.
- Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean condition.
- Make presentations to support marketing efforts, at team conferences and in-services.
- Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the Company's Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, appropriate professional standard and applicable state/federal laws.
keywords: flora rehab, cisne, Effingham, therapy, rehab, physical therapist, physical therapy jobs in Illinois, therapy jobs near central IL, skilled nursing, long term care, SNF
Mt. Vernon, IL, Mount Vernon, Illinois, therapy jobs near Mt. Vernon, IL, therapy jobs near Mt. Vernon, Illinois, PT near Springfield, IL, Physical therapy near Mount Vernon, IL, physical therapist near Mt. Vernon, IL, therapy in IL, sign on bonus, relocation bonus
Valid and current Physical Therapy license or equivalent, in the state(s) where services are rendered.
This position offers an exceptional pay rate and benefits package including:
- Medical and Dental Insurance Plans
- Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Employee and Dependent Life Insurance
- Group Legal Plan
- Laser Eye Surgery Discount Plan
Job Type: Full-time