AAA Comprehensive Healthcare, Inc is seeking to hire a full-time/ part-time Spanish Speaking Licensed Social Worker(LCSW).
The LCSW shall have primary responsibility for coordinating all psycho-social community services under the general direction of the Clinical Psychologist/Psychiatrist. In accordance with policies, procedures and protocols established by AAACHC standards of practice and licensing and certificate and other regulatory agencies requirements. Responsible for implementing community educational programs, assessing problems and determining appropriate types and methods of treatment, and implementing intervention methodologies; acts as Program Consultant to staff members with or without professional training; functions in such areas as counseling, protective services, and family services.
- Assist in the assessment, planning, arranging, and implementing of psychosocial
- Responsible for the content of education and counseling programs for both individual patients or groups of patients and serves as liaison to community, individuals and groups as appropriate.
- Counsel patients and interpret to professional and lay groups the special psychosocial needs of patients by identifying psychosocial disorders.
- Conduct intake/bio-psychosocial assessment
- Counsel patients during pregnancy.
- Conduct surveys and studies relating to psychosocial status and patterns of population groups as directed.
- Review and evaluate recent psychosocial health research and interpret it to professionals and patients.
- Perform short term counseling and crisis intervention as necessary.
- Coordinate with clinical, health education, community health and other staff members in the provision of services to patients. Provide referrals for services needed.
Experience: A minimum of:
- 2-3 years of experience as a trained social worker
- Master's Degree in Social Work
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Strong communication skills to confidently explain information and converse with customers/clients
- Organizational skills to effectively process all paperwork/products
- Self-confidence to take the initiative to approach potential customers/clients
- Familiarity with and sensitive to Hispanic culture, family customs and child rearing practices.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
- Familiarity with multicultural groups, previous work experience in a multicultural setting and/or willingness to enroll language and multicultural coursework to supplement training if necessary.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Social Work: 1 year (Preferred)