- Position: Technical Product Owner
- Location: Riverwoods, IL
- Duration: Full time/Long term
- Participate in deep dive sessions to develop blueprints and product roadmap for new initiatives.
- Gather, manage, and prioritize the product backlog with initiative owners for business features and architects for technical capabilities and/or improvements.
- Participate in Scrum meetings such as daily stand-ups, grooming, iteration planning, demos and retrospective
- Work closely with engineers and architects to ensure the quality of product.
- Leverage technical skills to close the communication gap between business and technology teams.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, and build consensus by understanding stakeholder requirements and constraints.
- Ensure user stories include technical acceptance criteria before pulling into the backlog
- Experience working with Extreme programming teams is preferred
- Good communication skills, Good leader and coach, All qualities of SM and PO
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $99,182.00 - $154,960.00 per year
- Product Owner: 10 years (Preferred)
- Extreme programming: 3 years (Preferred)
- Scrum: 7 years (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19