Lovely is a haven for stylish, playful, and daring brides. Helping brides find the one is exhilarating and rewarding, and also takes energy, enthusiasm, and maturity. That is why we only hire Individuals with both an eye for fashion, passion for customer service and retail sales experience.
- Warm, positive and engaging
- Genuinely in love with making others happy
- Inspired by the Lovely Bride brand and strive to be a brand ambassador.
- Attentive to your own personal appearance and style
- An excellent communicator, detail oriented and up for any challenge!
- Able and willing to balance multiple tasks and work both autonomously and as a team.
- Interested in growing in the stylist role. Retail, fashion, bridal, or wedding experience a plus!
- Motivated and motivating.
Day to Day Responsibilities of a Bridal Stylist:
- Work one on one with brides, maintaining an excellent level of customer service.
- Guide brides through their dress selection
- Be an expert on product, policies and the Lovely Brand.
- Styling brides from head to toe.
- Identify and communicate inventory needs based on client feedback.
- Offer an excellent customer experience before, during and after their appointment.
- Manage your own client follow up and be willing to assist others with theirs when the opportunity arises.
- Work towards a common store goal.
- Meet and exceed individual sales goal
- Mentor new sales stylists
- Contribute to overall success of the store. This includes but is not limited to client communication, advising on order status, client order intake and QC, administrative support, showroom organization and display, and social content creation.
- Contribute to and attend store events
- Contribute to a warm, positive and inspiring company culture.
Schedule & Compensation
- 16-24 hours per week. Current Part-Time positions.
- Daytime, evening and weekend hours required.
- Hourly + commission & tips, based on experience.
- Please email resume, cover letter and any appropriate social media links
- Please include a video introducing yourself and what makes you 'Lovely'. We'd love to get a sense of who you are, what your style inspiration is and what drew you to apply for this job. Get creative - we want to meet to real you!
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $17.00 - $19.50 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Weekly day range:
- Customer Service: 2 years (Required)
- Bridal Consultant: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location