* Our Top Reps Earn $300,000+ a Year Consistently. *
The Opportunity – Summarized:
You’ll get 100% warm leads and never be asked to cold-call or prospect. These leads actually book a call with you. We offer daily training on-site to our representatives. Hit your goals and you’ll have tons of freedom, vacation, incentives and unlimited income and a lot of fun!
Why This Sales Position Over Others:
- Unlimited Commissions (No Caps).
- 80% of New Reps Earn $5,000 to $7,000 in Just Commissions Their First 30 Days!
- Products Range From $5,000 to $15,000 (This Means Big Commissions).
- 100% Warm Leads (All Branded To Lurn Already).
- Lurn Has 15 Years of Experience & Over 1 Million Subscribers.
- Amazing New 26,000 Square Foot Office in Rockville.
- You Get a Private Space For Your Sales Calls.
- Short Sales Cycles of 1 Day to 3 Weeks.
- Daily, Weekly & Monthly Sales Contests and Incentives (Including Apple Products, Gift Cards, Rolex Watches, Vacations & More).
- If you hit your goals, there are lucrative bonus opportunities available each quarter.
About Lurn – 15 Years, 1 Million Subscribers:
Lurn, Inc. is a publishing company devoted to training, teaching and coaching ENTREPRENEURS. We help individuals and small businesses through our online programs and also in-person coaching programs (that take place at our new state-of-the-art 26,000 square foot facility).
We have over 300,000 customers, all over the World and over 1 million active subscribers. When you’re on the phone, you’ll be talking to Entrepreneurs from over 30+ countries, all who are familiar with our brand and trust Lurn.
Our customers are from every walk of life (tons of different experiences) – they’re very fun to talk to and help!
Role Summary – The Day To Day:
Once you’re given hands-on training (on-site), you’ll immediately begin receiving leads from the company. These leads come from our marketing team, each lead has already seen our marketing material and actively chosen to book a call on your calendar.
- 9 AM to 9:30 AM – We do a team-wide meeting & training.
- All leads are FRESH (24-48 Hours).
- Expect 5 to 8 call bookings a day automatically…
- Remainder of time is used to follow-up with past leads…
- On-site assistance and help to process sales and manage the CRM (we want you closing sales, so we support in all the un-fun stuff).
- Hit your goals and take the rest of the month off (if you choose) or keep getting more leads!
You’ll never be asked to cold-call or prospect any leads that have not specifically asked us to call them. You also have daily support from our team (our #1 closer is on-site and available 4 hours a day just to support our representatives).
Also our sales cycle is between 1 day and 3 weeks mostly – This is a fast-paced environment with lots of momentum.
Benefits & Compensation:
We believe in the quality of our leads so we’re willing to bet on you.
- High commissions paid on all sales – no caps.
- Daily incentives for sales – Apple products, Rolex watches, vacations and more!
As a Sales Representative, Your Responsibilities:
- Develop new student enrollment opportunities, nurture the leads given and create an effective follow-up process.
- Close your assigned leads in a short sales cycle – 1 day to 3 weeks max.
- Use the challenger sales method to encourage a prospect to move forward.
- Follow-up with your leads for 45 days using additional calls, emails, and text messages through our sales platform.
- Must attend all 9 AM EST team meetings (Monday, Wednesday and Friday).
- Perform weekly business plan reviews with the Vice President of Student Experiences.
- Show high integrity in actually qualifying the students – you must be able to say no and not sell someone if they are not truly qualified.
- Student first mentality – be first to support, offer guidance and care for all leads/students.
- Provide lead quality data back to sales leadership so that marketing can continue to improve their processes.
- Record and maintain the lead/opportunity data in Lurn’s CRM sales database (Close I.O.), ensuring its accuracy, currency, and completeness (much support available for this).
- Assist and execute all tasks and projects assigned by sales team leadership.
Qualifications & Skills (MUST HAVE):
- BA / BS preferred.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of sales experience selling high-ticket products.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent listener who knows how to ask effective probing questions and has the ability to close a sale.
- Familiarity with Close.io, Infusionsoft, or Salesforce CRM will be a plus.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Must possess excellent self-confidence, a high degree of customer-orientation, and great tenacity to not just achieve but surpass sales goals.
Job Type: Full-time
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)