BlackHorse Solutions is seeking motivated individuals ready to take on the challenges of developing full spectrum cyber solutions. Qualified candidates are eager to learn new technologies and the impact of various operational scenarios to the design of any given solution as we press forward with innovative solutions to hard problems in embedded, enterprise, mobile, and web environments in support of computer network operations (CNO) tool and technique development. This role will not necessarily be one to sit on the same project or technology for years. Our internal research and development drive as well as the ever-evolving cyber environment yields a fast paced, diverse problem set for which we design our solutions with the best language and technology for the task.
- Bachelor's or above in Computer Science or related field of study.
- Familiarity with CNO tool chains to include vulnerability research products and effects, remote access tools, implants, and command and control platforms.
- Experience developing Windows and/or Linux/Unix applications
- Experience developing packet-level programs with an understanding of transport and application layer protocols.
- Understanding of low-level Windows, Linux/Unix, Android, and/or iOS internals.
- Understanding of Windows, Linux/Unix, Android, and/or iOS security models.
- Understanding of malware detection techniques and technologies.
- Comfortable with use of modern IDEs including JetBrains products and Visual Studio.
- Comfortable with adherence to code style guides and standards.
- Comfortable with git and git branching / code review models.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance and U.S. Citizenship required
- Offensive Security Certification (OSCP, OSCE, OSEE)
- Win32/Linux Kernel Focused Development Experience
Security Clearance Requirements: Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements. U.S. Citizenship is required.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. People seeking employment at BlackHorse Solutions, Inc. are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetics, physical or mental disability, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
- Linux/Unix: 2 years (Preferred)
- Python: 2 years (Preferred)
- C/C++: 2 years (Preferred)
- TS/SCI clearance (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19