Orthodontic Associates of Mercer Island is seeking a clinical orthodontic assistant to join our dynamic orthodontic team! We are looking for a hard working, detail-oriented, and friendly team player. Part time position available, 2-4 days per week. A dental assistant certificate is required. Experience is a plus, but we are willing to train the right candidate.
If interested, please email a cover letter and resume. We look forward to meeting you!
Job Type: Part-time
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
Company's Facebook page:
- Kara McCulloch DMD MSD PLLC
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible