We are looking for an entry-level Investment Analyst (Intern) to work with the Investment Management team. Ideal candidates must be self-motivated, well-organized, team-oriented, with strong technical, analytical, and communication skills to provide precise analysis effort and present information that assist team with underwriting.
- Support research and communication of findings on macro trends,market considerations;
- Assist in deal execution, and on-going portfolio management;
- Conduct due diligence for potential new investments, including market research and analysis of industry trends, financial modeling, and valuation;
- Develop detailed financial models for financing;
- Analyze operational forecasts and budgets for active and potential investments;
- Prepare presentation materials for the firm and its portfolio companies;
- Conduct company-specific due diligence and valuation analysis, input and maintenance of investment models, portfolio data and supporting analytics;
- Maintain cordial cooperative relationship with brokers, investment bankers and target company management teams;
- Monitor investment holdings, exposure forecasting, valuation input and post investment management.
- Bachelor's Degree or above in finance, accounting, business, economics or other related fields;
- Passion in VC/PE industry;
- Strong collaboration, coordination and facilitation skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Outstanding analytical skills, detail-oriented, proactive and self-motivated;
- Strong project management, process management, and organizational skills
- Previous work experience in any of these fields: capital markets, investment banking, private equity, real estate, management consulting is highly preferred;
- Strong financial knowledge. Strong analytical and quantitative skills including financial model construction, data manipulation, valuation;
- Full proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel.
- Mandarin is preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time