Lee's Piggly Wiggly, Mosinee, WI
Family Owned and Operated for 33 Years
Meat cutters are responsible for ensuring the meat cases are well-stocked with fresh, high-quality meat and poultry products for our customers. They receive, stock, cut, grind, wrap, weigh, price, and attractively merchandise meat department products. They also order and stock prepackaged meat items and frozen food products that fall under the meat department. They ensure proper inventory control and product rotation to maximize product freshness and availability, while minimizing waste. They assist customers with special requests and answer questions about our meat products and services. Meat cutters work with equipment like meat saws, slicers, grinders, wrapping machines, and knives.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High school education preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to frequently lift 50 pounds and occasionally lift up to 75 pounds.
- Prior meat cutting experience a plus, but will train the right person.
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Pay: $16.00 - $18.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mosinee, WI 54455: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Meat cutting: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: In person