OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE POSITION
- Looking for a professional that is willing to learn, is motivated to work in a fast pace environment, and has the desire to be the best.
- Achieve the building of market share with sales and service in assigned account base and/or marketing territory.
- This includes communicating the needs for our products, handling technical questions, services, and objectives, while maintaining close communications with management staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creating and closing sales.
- Maintain excellent customer service and work in a team environment.
- Responsible for maintaining a self-directed approach to the study of new products, literature, promotions and trade publications.
- Conduct sales calls to assigned accounts as well as prospective customers to explain the products and services we offer.
- Use good judgment when keeping the customer satisfied.
- Quote our established prices and persuade the customer to buy.
- Handle price objections, negotiations, and preparation of bids.
- Record, update and analyze account information to identify sales strategies and objectives.
- Submit a weekly record of customer calls and is responsible for monthly discussions of results, market information and customer problems.
- Provide a continual feedback of marketing information.
- Make the customer aware of product and marketing developments.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Outside Sales experience is ideal.
- A college degree is preferred.
- Mechanical aptitude, familiarity with repair procedures, and product knowledge will assist in the success in the role.
- Most importantly the Outside Sales person should also have the ability to establish a comfortable rapport between the customer and our company in an effort to solicit orders for product or services in person and over the telephone and in person.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the US and have a valid CA drivers license.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- outside sales: 2 years (Preferred)