The Retail Operations Analyst role is responsible for retail operations strategy development, deployment and execution. This position will work with the Sales team, Marketing team and a third-party merchandise service provider to ensure in-store initiatives are executed, tracked and measured. This role will champion thought leadership and support for continuous improvement of the retail execution and analytics processes. This position reports to the Russell Stover's Retail Operations & Shopper Marketing Manager.
Operational Planning & Project Management
- Requires on-going cross-functional interaction with the Sales, Customer Development and Marketing teams ensuring retail plans and key initiatives are created and deployed to drive field sales deliverables and growth objectives.
- Serves as the Russell Stover planning lead for all accounts to drive the execution and creation of retail merchandising priorities and DSD (Direct Store Delivery) support through the execution of brand specific merchandising and incentive programs (where applicable). Ability to effectively work with a third party merchandising services provider.
- Collaborates with Marketing to coordinate Point of Sale materials deployment planning and fixture placement planning.
- Attend and actively participate in weekly/monthly team meetings across multiple function.
- Collaborate with customer account teams for customer selling meetings as needed
Reporting & Analysis
- Position manages the development, implementation, and continual improvement of dashboards and monthly reporting with ad hoc analysis as needed to maximize the effectiveness of field sales and merchandising execution against key priorities.
- Manages the development and distribution of KPI's reporting used to evaluate store call adherence and operational effectiveness and DSD order tracking.
- Provides post event analysis to help develop a comprehensive context for sales and marketing strategies with adhoc analysis as needed to key stakeholders (ongoing)
TO BE CONSIDERED AN APPLICANT FOR THIS POSITION, YOU MUST SHOW HOW YOU MEET THE BASIC QUALIFICATIONS AS OUTLINED IN THE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree or 2 years of business analytics experience
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Previous sales and/or retail operation roles highly preferred
- Collaborative in nature, partnering with account and retail sales team
- Strong planning, project management, organizational and communication skills
- Excellent writer and presentation skills
- Must be passionate, highly driven and motivated to help us build these great brands
Russell Stover Chocolates is the nation's leading manufacturer of boxed chocolates. The company's three brands – Russell Stover, Whitman's and Pangburn's - account for more than 60 percent of all boxed chocolate sales in the United States through 20+ company-owned retail stores and 70,000 wholesale accounts. After nearly 100 years in operation the company manufactures approximately 100 million pounds of chocolate candies each year in its proud tradition of being “Made in America” and “Handcrafted in Small Batches”.
In September 2014, Russell Stover Chocolates was acquired by Lindt and Sprungli, the world leader in premium chocolates. This was the largest acquisition in the history of Lindt and Sprungli which has operations in over 40 countries across the globe. Russell Stover Chocolates joins sister companies Lindt USA and Ghirardelli to form a powerful confectionery triad in North America.
Employment by Russell Stover Chocolates is contingent upon I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification, passing the urinalysis drug screen, education verification, and satisfactory reference and background checks.
Russell Stover Chocolates is an EOE/MINORITY/FEMALE/VET/DISABLED employer. Principals only please.