Northrop Grumman's Mission Systems Sector is seeking a Contract Administrator to join our team in Linthicum, MD. Level 4 and Level 3 candidates will be considered for this position. The successful applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's AC4ISR Systems Division Contracts organization and will support the Advanced Tactical Program (ATP) Operating Unit (OU) within the Air Dominance and Strike (ADS) Business Unit.
The Contract Administrator will act as the primary interface with customers and business partners in conducting proposal preparation, contract negotiation and contract administration, and serves a key role for our dynamic and fast-paced advanced business area, interfacing with key internal and external stakeholders.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Administers, extends, negotiates and terminates standard and nonstandard contracts. Conducts proposal preparation, contract negotiation, contract administration, and customer contact activities to provide for proper contract acquisition and fulfillment in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications. Examines estimates of material, equipment services, production costs, performance requirements, and delivery schedules to ensure accuracy and completeness. Prepares bids; processes specifications, progress, and other reports; advises management of contractual rights and obligations; compiles and analyzes data; and maintains historical information.
- Must have an active Secret clearance withmost recentperiodic investigationhaving been completed in the last 5 years
- 6 years professional experience with a Bachelor's degreeor 4 years professional experiencewith a Master's degree
- Strongverbal and written communication skills
- Experience negotiating and administering various contract types of varying sizes and types of agreements
- Ability to solve a variety of complex problems by referring to policies and procedures as necessary
- Ability to travel occasionally
- Ability to obtain a Top Secretsecurity clearance
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across functions
- Experience with USG and Prime customers
- Experience working restricted programs, proven ability to work in closed
areas with minimal oversight
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.