What are you working forward to?
On our Call Center team, you'll ensure customers succeed—and we'll do the same for you: through generous benefits, continuous learning and clear career progression. Because we know you have ambitions of your own. And our job is to help you achieve them.
Client Services Specialist
As a Client Services Specialist, you'll be the main point of contact for healthcare providers who are looking for answers regarding our CareCredit patient financing program. CareCredit provides financial solutions for elective surgeries, dental, vision and veterinary needs. You will be responsible for reviewing and analyzing credit applications and credit bureau information, communicating credit decisions, and providing support for customer account issues. You will have the opportunity to cultivate and maintain positive relationships with our healthcare providers.
- YOU MUST BE ABLE TO SATISFY THE REQUIREMENTS OF SECTION 19 OF THE FEDERAL DEPOSIT INSURANCE ACT
- 2+ years of customer service experience in any industry or equivalent military experience
- Ability to work Monday to Friday 8:30- 5pm (DST), 9:30am- 6pm (Standard Time) and every other Saturday (rotation)
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- You must be willing to take a drug test, submit to a background investigation and submit fingerprints as part of the selection process
- You must be able to satisfy the requirements of Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
- Effective 1-1-18, new hires (Level 4-7) must have 9 months of continuous service with the company before they are eligible to post on other roles. Once this new hire time in position requirement is met, the associate will have a minimum 6 months’ time in position before they can post for future non-exempt roles. Employees, level 8 or greater, must have at least 24 months’ time in position before they can post. All internal employees must have at least a “consistently meets expectations” performance rating and have approval from your manager to post (or the approval of your manager and HR if you don’t meet the time in position or performance requirement).
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedu